Thursday, January 20, 2011

International Thriller Writers

For some reason Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt fascinate me.  I love reading about them and am currently  reading  Franklin and Lucy: Mrs. Rutherford and the Other Remarkable Women in Roosevelt's Life.

But mysteries and thrillers are my favorite books -- nothing better than being curled up with my afghan in my recliner with a great entertaining thriller.  So I was really pleased to discover the International Thriller Writers a few months ago.  "Each month, THE BIG THRILL webzine features dozens of original interviews with ITW members discussing their new releases."  Besides information on my favorite authors and their forthcoming books, I've read about many new authors and their books that I want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment